Followers

Wednesday 25 July 2012

French Jolie box...

So when my June Joliebox finally turned up i had a card in it saying i had won a French JolieBox wahooooo! And Here it is:
I believe its the French January box 2012

First item on the little menu is: Clarins Gloss prodige in "CANDY"- Its a very cute mauve pink, great colour for the lovely summer months! (Shame I'm not a lipgloss person) - mini sample size

Second Item on the menu is: Lierac Energizing smoothing cream for early wrinkles and fine lines (This is defiantly something i will use and prob love, i maybe only 26 but them fine lines are sure creeping up on me!) - 15ml

Third Item is: Natura Brasil (Full size item) A foot and leg cream! simples Again perfect for summer! :) - 100ml

Fourth item is: Roger Gallet spf 15 Hands & Nails cream another full size item RRP £8.00 - 75ml

And Last but not least is: Singuladerm Physiodefence SPF 20 Hydrant cream - a great cream for dehydrated skin with spf, perfect for moi ! :) These were two little 5ml samples.

As a bonus item i received a small year 2012 diary (witch is in french) but its cute and easy to throw in my bag for note taking etc! :)
I absolutely love my french box!! so Thank you so much for my free prezzie Jolie Team!!!

Hugs N Kisses
Nardine
xxx



4 comments:

  1. That looks a great box Nardine, enjoy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good box - so much better than the British one... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know what you mean :( we can only wish right lol xx

      Delete