Followers

Saturday 16 February 2013

Nails of the weekend



OPI
"you only 
live twice"

 From the 007 James bond collection!










Flash                                                                                                   No Flash

I love this colour, its a very dark pink and in some lights it appears dark red, i've matched it up with Leighton Denny "Diamond Diva" a lovely bright, glittery silver colour, a little too much on its own but looks fab with the reddy pink! :D
What you rocking on your nails this weekend? Let me know! :D

Hugs N Kisses
Nardine
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the Skyfall collection!! I have two from it, and now I want this red too! Lovely reading
    Hannah

    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful colour, i know a few places have this on sale now so u might be about to grab a bargin :) x

    ReplyDelete